- Well-Woman Care (Annual Exam) to promote and maintain good health for women of all ages.
- Thin Layer Pap Smear is a significantly more effective replacement for the conventional Pap smear. Clinical studies have shown that the Thin Layer Pap increased the early detection of precancerous cells.
- Treatment for Ovarian Cysts for patients who suffer from cysts and cystic diseases of the ovary.
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Treatment for Menstrual Problems PMS and PMDD
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Menstrual Problems (Irregular periods)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Dilation & Curettage (D & C)
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Evaluation and Treatment for chronic pelvic pain
- Uterine Fibroids and Ovarian Disease
- Contraception and Tubal Ligation is a surgical procedure for the prevention of pregnancy.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease–Screening and Treatment
- Menopause treatment options including Hormone Replacement Therapy for the symptoms related to menopause generally using estrogen and progestin.
- Osteoporosis is a reduction in the amount of bone mass, which can lead to fractures.
To find a provider near you, please visit Find a Physician.