ARH Cancer Center
110 Medical Center Drive
Hazard, KY 41701
The ARH Cancer Center in Hazard, a UK Markey Cancer Center Network affiliate, is one of the most technologically advanced facilities of its kind in the region with state-of-the-art cancer treatment technology provided by highly skilled physicians and compassionate staff.
The ARH Cancer Center is located at 110 Medical Center Drive, Hazard, KY, on the campus of the Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center. The oncologists at the cancer center hold twice-monthly oncology clinics at Whitesburg ARH Hospital and McDowell ARH Hospital.
Here is a closer look at the ARH Cancer Center, a state-of-the-art cancer treatment with patient comfort in mind:
• Personalized care at a 10,000-square-foot treatment center dedicated only to the care and treatment of patients with cancer or hematological disorders.
• Oncologists always on site to carefully coordinate your individual treatment plan.
• Local access to surgical oncology procedures all performed in state-of-the-art surgical facilities at the adjacent Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center.
• Dedicated parking area only for the cancer center and convenient, covered patient drop off area.
• A dedicated Chemotherapy and Infusion Suite with comfortable La-Z-Boy recliner treatment chairs.
• The latest treatment techniques, such as image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), which use advanced technology to accurately position the patient and manipulate radiation beams to conform to the shape of a tumor and reduce dose to surrounding tissue.
• A full-time Patient Navigator who makes sure patients are not alone during treatment by providing free assistance with transportation, medication and finances.
•Monthly support groups for patients, family & others.
• A member of the renowned UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network.
• Located right here In Eastern Kentucky giving patients the added peace of mind of being close to their families and referring physician.
Front lobby waiting area.
A food and drink area is located in the front lobby. Patients and caregivers are provided with free snacks and drinks during their visit.
ARH Cancer Center provides the latest technology. Pictured above is a Varian linear accelerator used during radiation treatments.
ARH Cancer Center provides computerized axial tomography (CT scan or CAT scan), which is used to aide in your treatment planning.