Emergency Assistance Fund Set Up to Help ARH Employees with COVID-19- Related Financial Needs
Due to the unprecedented impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the ARH Foundation for Healthier Communities has established an Employee Emergency Assistance Fund to assist Appalachian Regional Healthcare (ARH) employees financially affected during this difficult time.
The ARH Foundation, the fundraising arm of the ARH system, has established the fund and is seeking donations to help employees and their immediate families navigate financial stress and unforeseen circumstances brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the ways the fund will help include providing financial assistance for:
- Loss of Primary Residence
- Death of an employee or immediate family member which causes financial hardship
- Care for an employee or immediate family member which causes financial hardship
- Utilities Assistance
- Rental/Mortgage Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Grocery Assistance
- Other Emergent Financial Hardships as a result of COVID-19.
Donations can either be made online at www.arhfoundation.org or by mail to: ARH Foundation for Healthier Communities, Attention: Margie Spaulding, 2260 Executive Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40505
. For more information call, (859) 226-2512.