15 Nov Open Heart/Cardiac Surgery
Open Heart/Cardiac Surgery
When you need open heart surgery, the ARH experience translates to greater innovations, better outcomes and more options that will help you get back to living your everyday life. * Dr. Shoptaw
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting – Open Heart Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement -minimally invasive procedure used to replace a narrowed aortic valve that fails to open properly.
- Atrial Septal Defect Closure- sometimes called a hole in the heart — is a type of congenital heart defect in which there is an abnormal opening in the dividing wall between the upper filling chambers of the heart.
- Mitral Valve repair- procedure performed by cardiac surgeons to treat stenosis or regurgitation of the mitral valve
- Pericardial drainage – is done to find the cause of fluid buildup around the heart and to relieve pressure on the heart.