Find a Physician


GI Services including colonoscopy and endoscopy - is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied. Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which includes the organs from mouth to anus, along the alimentary canal, are the focus of this specialty. Physicians practicing in this field of medicine are called gastroenterologists.

Click here to search for an ARH Gastroenterologist near you.

ARH hospitals in Beckley, Harlan, Middlesboro, Hazard, and Whitesburg offer surgical treatment for a wide range of gastrointestinal and abdominal related illnesses.