Seasonal Flu-Related Visitation Restrictions Now In Effect at ARH Hospitals
Due to the increasing number of flu cases, all ARH hospitals have instituted the following visitation measures to help protect you, our patients, and our staff.
• No visitors under the age of 14 years old.
• Anyone experiencing the flu or flu-like symptoms should not visit any patient.
• Only two visitors will be permitted in a patient’s room at one time with the exception of compassionate visitation and this will be made on a case-by-case basis.
• Visitors may be issued masks for use when visiting.
• Please perform hand hygiene by washing your hands or using our alcohol-based hand rub when entering and exiting a patient’s room.
• If you have not already done so, please arrange with your healthcare provider to be vaccinated with the influenza vaccine.
Thank you for your cooperation in preventing the spread of the flu.